Original post here! Peppermint Bark Thanks Frugal Living and Having Fun!
What do you all do with your left over Candy Canes?? OR the Candy Canes that sell for $0.10 after Christmas!!
Here is a FUN recipe to try! This looks so good, I'm going to give it a try!
Peppermint Bark1. Crush 1 pkg. candy canes into small pieces
2. Melt 1 pkg. white chocolate chips on stove (Low Heat)
3. Place a piece of wax paper onto a cookie sheet. Pour the white chocolate chips onto it; spread evenly with a spoon.
4. Sprinkle candy cane pieces generously onto the melted chocolate, then press it lightly down with your hands.
5. Chill in the refrigerator until firm enough to snap.
6. Break into pieces the size of a tea bag (roughly).
It’s that easy! And make a note of this great recipe… wouldn’t these make great gifts? Homemade peppermint bark is a hit on any one’s list!